• What information we collect
• How we use that information
• How we may share that information
• How we protect your information
• Your choices regarding your Personal Information
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a) Information You Give Us We collect information that you voluntarily share with us through the rajfirminfotech Platform. If you are using the rajfirminfotech Platform to request professional services, you may give us:
• Contact information, such as your name, physical address, telephone number, and email address
• Information about your home, such as the number of bedrooms, the types of appliances and zip code or postal code where your home is located
• Billing information, such as credit or debit card number, expiration date & security code and/or information regarding your PayPal, Google Wallet or other digital payment accounts If you participate on the rajfirminfotech Platform as a service professional, you may give us:
• Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
• Log-in information, including your rajfirminfotech Services Platform username and password
• Application information, if requesting consideration to participate as a service professional through the rajfirminfotech Platform, such as your experience, skills, eligibility to work, and availability
• Social Security number, if you are a service professional who wishes to participate on the rajfirminfotech Platform in the United States and you are selected for a background check If you apply on the rajfirminfotech Platform for employment with rajfirminfotech, you may give us:
• Contact information, including your name, email address, telephone number, and mailing address
• Resume and LinkedIn profile More about payment card information: Although users can submit credit card or other payment card information to pay for a service through the rajfirminfotech Services Platform, rajfirminfotech does not receive this information itself.
c) Information Collected by Mobile Applications When you use the App, the App may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device ("Mobile Device Information"), including, but not limited to:
• The type of Internet browsers you use with the App.
• Your preferred country site.
• Your mobile operating system.
• Your phone number or other identifiers assigned to your mobile device, including: The IP address of your mobile device, The manufacturer and model of your mobile device We may also collect information about how you use the App, such as the amount of time you spend using the App, how many times you use a specific feature of the App over a given time period, how often you use the App, and actions you take in the App. In addition, we may gather information about the website from which you downloaded the App to help us determine what App download site is most effective (collectively "App Usage Information"). We may link your Mobile Device Information and App Usage Information to Personal Information you have provided us, in which case we will treat the combined information as Personal Information. Location Tracking If you are a service professional using rajfirminfotech 's mobile application for service professionals (the "Pro Portal"), we may collect your geographic location by using Global Positioning System (GPS) information sent to us from the Pro Portal. For more information on when this information is collected, how we use it, and with whom it is shared, services professionals should refer to the Service Professional Agreement available on the service professional portal. We only collect location information about service professionals who have been accepted to participate on the rajfirminfotech Platform and not about service requesters or about service professionals applying to participate in the rajfirminfotech Platform. d) Information You Provide About A Third Party If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about the rajfirminfotech Platform, we may collect your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the rajfirminfotech Platform. We store this information only to send this one-time email and to track the success of our referral program. We do not use this information for any other marketing purpose unless we obtain consent from that person or we explicitly say otherwise. Please be aware that when you refer a friend, your email address may be included in the message sent to your friend.
e) Information Third Parties Provide About You We may supplement the information we collect about you through the rajfirminfotech Platform with records received from third parties in order to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you, and to offer you information that we believe may be of interest to you. For example, websites on which we have placed advertisements, such as Google, may tell us which ads about rajfirminfotech you clicked. This is often called "conversion tracking."
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT We use the information we collect to serve our customers, consider applicants, market and promote our services, and improve your experience at the rajfirminfotech Platform. Some examples include:
• Scheduling, rescheduling, and cancelling services
• Rating service professionals
• Addressing service complaints
• Communicating with you by email, telephone, or text message, in accordance with your wishes
• Managing payments for services
• Considering whether to engage service professionals on the rajfirminfotech Platform
• Evaluating job applications to work at rajfirminfotech
• Improving customer service
• Sending you marketing and promotional emails, unless you have told us you do not want to receive such emails
• Troubleshooting technical problems on the rajfirminfotech Platform
• Responding to questions and feedback
• Conducting research and analysis
• Running online or mobile sweepstakes, contents, or other promotions
• Marketing and advertising products and services
• Continuously evaluating and improving the online and mobile user experience
• Contacting you with regard to your use of the rajfirminfotech Platform and, in our discretion, changes to the rajfirminfotech Platform and/or the rajfirminfotech Platform policies Data Retention We delete the back-ups of the databases containing your Personal Information after 9 months, unless you request that we delete it earlier.
• In some cases, these third-party service providers, such as Epsilon, may in turn share your Personal Information, such as your name and email address, with other third parties for their marketing-related purposes. If you wish to opt out of having your Personal Information shared with such third parties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We may disclose your Personal Information to an attorney in the process of obtaining legal advice.
• We use Stripe, a third-party service provider, to process any billing information, including credit card information you submit.
• To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the rajfirminfotech Platform or successor database.
• In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers. CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The rajfirminfotech Platform, and products and services offered through it, are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use the v Platform. CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE/YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS California residents who use the rajfirminfotech Platform may request that we provide certain information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
IV. HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information is important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or disclosure and improper use. For example, when users book services, the information they input is encrypted through SSL encryption. We do not store credit card information on our servers, and we use SSL encryption to protect your credit card information when it is transferred to our third-party payment processor. In addition, access to your Personal Information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the Personal Information to perform a specific job, for example, sales representatives, managers, and customer service staff, are granted access to Personal Information. All employees with access to Personal Information are kept up-todate on our security and privacy practices. After a new policy is added, these employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to enhance protection for our users' Personal Information. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your account password and to your computer. Be sure to log out of your account or to close your browser after you have completed your visit to our Site. Please note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.